Monday, October 8, 2007

Art in Santa Fe

Keep Adding is a Santa Fe art group that offers, as one news release put it, "complete sensory experience." The group is good enough to have made the Top Stories section at www.apple.com/startpage.
Apple says, "The Mac has become integral to the evolving nature of their work (of creating multimedia and installation art). Explains Keep Adding partner Noah MacDonald, 'I might work on a painting, then take a photo of it, put it in the computer, open it in Photoshop, digitally rework it, and from that get a sense of what I want to physically do next on the actual painting. The computer influences the physical end of what I do, because I can work on the paintings offsite, then come back and paint what I’ve envisioned on the Mac.'"
Keep Adding will be featured with other artists in a show running from November 3 to December 29, 2007, at 516 Arts in downtown Albuquerque.

No comments: